Lead Generation Manager
Is This You?
We are looking for a results-driven, detail-oriented Lead Generation Manager to join the GaggleAMP team.
As the Lead Generation Manager, you will be responsible for examining and understanding our platforms offerings and how our users use and leverage our product to advance their business goals. With this knowledge, you will develop and refine company generated demand and generate leads through a variety of cross-channel offerings. To be successful in this role, you will need significant experience and proven skills in areas such as: ABM, lead generation, persona development, inbound marketing, content marketing, lead follow-up, sales funnels, online advertising platforms, and marketing automation systems.
The right candidate will have an innate curiosity for testing and trying new ideas to increase lead generation for our sales team. They will be data-driven in their methodology, but sound in their reasoning to build workflows and nurtures to move leads progressively through the funnel. This candidate must be collaborative, constantly reviewing marketing processes for what works and what doesn’t. And, they must really enjoy people! Onsite or remote, this position does work with and speak with clients, contractors, and vendors on everything from webinars to podcasts, events to collaborations.
You Will Take Charge Of:
- Top-of-funnel: website content, digital ads, social media, and other web outposts.
- Mid-funnel: Lead nurturing emails, bot integrations, and webinar content.
- Bottom-of-funnel: Activating sales enablement, including collateral and digital support for advancing the sales conversation.
- Develop, execute, and optimize targeted email and nurture campaigns in HubSpot. This includes A/B testing on subject lines, images, copy, design, template, SEO optimization, improving website flow, and all necessary workflows within HubSpot.
- Lead the growth of a variety of acquisition channels including paid and organic social marketing, digital ads, industry partnerships, content syndication, and more.
- Strategize with Marketing and Sales leaders to create effective lead generation programs and campaigns across various channels that increase the sales pipeline.
- Work with Marketing, Sales, Product Development, and Customer Success to create effective lead generation programs and campaigns across various channels that increase the sales pipeline.
- Work with Sales and Customer Success teams to source data, own, and manage the marketing database within HubSpot. Identify gaps and conversion opportunities through segmentation testing and analysis.
- Monitor, track, and communicate all campaign performance (from leads through opportunities and closed deals).
- Success-driven role with KPI responsibility over top of funnel leads through MQL to SQL. Provide data-driven insights into your weekly KPI’s and how to improve metrics
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in B2B marketing. SaaS or managed services experience is a plus.
- Verifiable lead generation results and proven track record with online advertising, email, and social media marketing programs.
- Strong problem-solving strategies, including navigating ambiguity, analyzing data into actionable strategies, and initiative to dig into unfamiliar tools and processes.
- Experience in closely collaborating with Sales, Customer Success, and Product Marketing departments.
- Combine analytical thinking with storytelling and engagement to the right leads in an Enterprise, SMB, and Agency segmentation.
- Advanced proficiency in HubSpot CRM and Marketing Automation, Zoom (webinars and meetings), Google Analytics, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Marketing, and Drift (Chatbots).
- ‘Nice to have’ proficiency in Canva, Mailchimp, Wistia, InDesign, and/or podcast and video editing tools and services. These are not required, but will certainly help with the learning curve.
- Above average communication skills; you will be writing copy for email and landing pages.
- Self-starter and proactive to get things done. Takes initiative to handle tasks but revisitis them from effectiveness over time when necessary.
- Prior experience working in a geographically distributed team is beneficial.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance (after 30 days).
- Matching 401K (after 6 months).
- Fully-remote option is available and encouraged to apply.
- Company team building and fun outings.
- Join an exciting and dynamic company with a strong leadership team.
- Grow professionally by gaining powerful experience managing relationships in the evolving digital marketing space.
- Have the opportunity to contribute and directly impact the growth of the company you work for.
Who We Are:
GaggleAMP was the first company in the "Employee Advocacy" space and has led the field in terms of innovation and customer satisfaction. We consistently achieve double digit year-over-year organic growth in an expanding market. GaggleAMP is almost 9 years old and has bootstrapped its way to a profitable growing business the old fashioned way: through real customers and real revenue.
By joining our team, you will be part of a growing, world-class team that is passionate about what we do, our customers, and employee development.
GaggleAMP provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Our offices are located in Somerville, MA but this position is available to fully-remote employees.
How to Apply:
If you are qualified, please fill out the application connected to this posting and include a cover letter which tells us about your experience in a lead generation capacity.