Associate Product Manager
We’re a growing team looking for an Associate Product Manager to assist in our product development efforts. If you’ve had early success with managing a digital product and are looking to take yourself (and work with us to take our company) to the next level, you should apply for this position. It’s 100% remote and provides ample opportunity to grow in countless ways.
What you’ll do
- Use a combination of product instinct, data, and teamwork to ship well-crafted products at a timely pace.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, User Experience Designers, and Developers as well as end users to identify product requirements that achieve business objectives, using wireframes and written specifications when necessary. Work closely with internal teams to achieve realistic (yet challenging) deadlines for implementation of these objectives.
- Assist Product team to facilitate transition of feature requirements to development and monitor the status of development projects supporting new products/features through release. Write user stories and requirements, create simple wireframes, prototypes, test plans, release checklists. Communicate functionality and incorporate feedback. Rinse and repeat.
- Work with designer to create preliminary design concepts and work with engineering to implement and iterate.
- Work with Product Managers to collaborate with internal teams to manage stakeholder expectations and maintain integrity of product roadmap.
- Gather, analyze and advocate for changes based on end-user feedback, product usage data and performance.
- Participate in client conversations as needed (product feedback, concept testing, understanding their jobs to be done, etc.)
- Gather user requirements from a number of sources and build a compelling product vision.
- Work collaboratively (internally and externally, as needed) to extend the value of our data analytics and reporting systems.
- Support Product team in ongoing efforts to maintain competitive analysis, product marketing materials and support for existing products and features.
- Experience working with agile development teams
- Experience working with development teams using MVC framework a bonus.
- Avid user of social media (especially the most popular networks) a bonus.
- Ability to translate customer/user needs into business objectives and product requirements.
- Pragmatic Marketing certification a plus.
- Solid project management skills.
- Fully self-sufficient; self-starter with appropriate mix of confidence and experience to know what to do next without being directed.
- Obsession with making things work better.
- Tech savviness, enthusiasm to learn and willingness to take risks.
- Experience working remotely and with international remote teams a bonus.
- Minimum 2 years hands-on product management experience with a SaaS or web/mobile app product.
- Experience working successfully with software engineering, product design and UX teams.
- A passion for building exceptional products that customers love.
- Insatiable curiosity and a drive to build the right product for the right users.
- Solid written and oral communication skills.
- Always be improving, our work is never done.